28 November, 2013

A very sad day...

Dear 6 Emerald,

I am crying onion tears now that I have only one more day in your classroom which is as wild as a jungle but as warm as a woodfire.  I have enjoyed meeting all of you, and I think that you have taught me more than I have taught you.

Thank you so much for having me, for listening like a tiger on the prowl, for getting involved in my lessons as enthusiastically as if you were making mud pies, and for being perfectly normal, wonderful chimpanzees with a great sense of fun.  I will always remember you fondly as my first prac class.

My heart overflows with warm wishes for your graduation and the excitement year 7 will bring for you all.

God bless,
Mrs Emeleus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use your name if you want to comment on 6 Emerald's blog. Only sensible comments by class members will be published.